Morgan started out on the Worcester Road in Malvern, but the premises soon became too small. In 1914 they moved to their current site at Pickersleigh Road, where the buildings were extended over the years.
In 2014 they celebrated their Centenary at the now world famous premises. A large gathering resulted. A series of different badges was issued for the occasion.
Solely one red-rimmed copy remains. It is unnumbered, of which 25copies were made.
top of page
bottom of page