top of page

Early post world-war II advert by the Morgan Motor Company for the Morgan 4/4 Drophead Coupé, which was then equipped with the Standard Special engine.

 

The picture for this advert was taken at the Malvern Common, not far from the Morgan Factory.

 

The advert appeared in the August 15, 1947 issue of The Autocar and is in excellent condition. It lends itself perfectly to framing.

 

Solely one copy is available.

Morgan 4/4 Drophead Coupé works advert

Artikelnummer: MORGAN44DHCAD47
€9.95Preis

GOODBUY

    bottom of page